Friday, January 10, 2014

TAG | "My First Time" - I tag you!

Hello Lovies,

I have been tagged by Barbs LeCupcake, from the blog 300 Days of England, for the First Time Tag.
This tag consists in several questions, regarding different topics, about your first time. Let's see my answers?

1. FIRST YouTube video you ever watched?

Well, I am sure I have watched several Youtube videos that I cannot remember. But my real introduction to Youtube was when I started searching on how to design my eyebrows. The first video I watched that led me to know this community was the following: Sobrancelhas - Como fazer? - Amanda Domenico.

2. FIRST person you subscribed on YouTube?

I never had a YouTube channel until the moment I knew Amanda Domenico (from the video mentioned above) and I wanted to keep track of her videos. So, indeed, I think Amanda's channel was the first one I subscribed for. 



3. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?

I may talk occasionally, yes...but it seems to be all ;)

4. FIRST kiss?

I do not remember my first kiss, but I remember the first time I let someone kissing me. I was 17 years old and the guy had to suffer :P I do not actually remember where it was or how it felt. There is a blank somewhere in my memory.


5. FIRST alcoholic drink?

I start noticing that either I am too old now or my memory sucks. I also do not remember my first alcoholic drink, but I should be around 15 years old...I remember it was still on my hometown, which I left when I was 16 years old. Let's go with 14 or 15 years old :P

6. FIRST car?

One of my child dream was to drive. I got my driving license as soon as I could - in Portugal it is only possible after you are 18, and we normally get it when we go to University. However, my first car was bought by me and my boyfriend when we got our first jobs. This was in Feb 2012, and here  there are some nice shots of my baby (it does not matter how much time it passes, I still love every minute I drive it):





















7. FIRST job?

This is tricky. I started working on a family basis by chance. I started as waitress and I evolved to bigger responsibilities in the business management. Many of our clients truly believed I would be managing the place after my graduation. Well...it never crossed my mind and it never happened. I worked with them since I was 14, 16 years old until around my 21 years old, whenever I was available. To start my career I had to leave Portugal - due to the current crisis - and I came to Belgium. My first job was a Consultant in an IT (Information Technology) company, for the European Commission. My job was to coordinate some testing activities that all European Member States (at the time 27) had to run during certain periods of time. It was great, interesting and challenging for a start.

8. FIRST pet?

My first pet was a siamese cat. I think I got it when I was 3 years old, but when I was 10 years old we had to give it away because I had allergy to his fur. He was kept in the family until he died, many years later ;) His name was Saara because when he was a baby his fur was the same color as sand, so we named him after the desert. When he got older, he became darker and darker and he was almost black when he died. One advice? Never name your cat Saara because everyone think his name is Sara and everyone thinks he is a she instead.

9. FIRST celebrity crush?

I am not very much into celebrities life, nor I remember I ever had a crush on someone famous. I had though a great admiration for Lenny Kravitz. It was something I could not explain, but not a crush for sure. I still like very much some of this older albums, but I listened to them so over and over than I got sick! :P


10. FIRST real boyfriend?

Humm...real? ;) it goes back to question #4. My first real boyfriend was the first person I allow to kiss me. I was 17 years old...almost 18 actually ;) it started in high school, went through beginning of University, Erasmus and then...puff - this was around 4 years.

11. Who was your FIRST person to text you today?

Actually no one, as my phone is off for the last couple of days. I can say that on facebook I received some random comments on some photos, on Instagram I got also some likes and....that's it I guess. I am sure if my phone was on, the first thing similar to a text I would receive would be a work related e-mail. That is why it is off ;) 

12. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?

Actually I do not remember most of my teachers, but I do remember one from primary school: Maria da Graça, two from medium level school: Pereirinha and Belarmino and then several from high school, because I still see their news on facebook eheh - this should not count! :P


13. Where was your FIRST sleepover?

I did not really enjoy sleeping in my friends' place, so I do not really remember sleeping around when I was younger. I remember though that the first time I felt confident about going out for weekend or sleeping over was when I met my current boyfriend. He called me to go to his parents' and I took the 2 hours train and I went! :)

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?

I opened my eyes, saw how early it was, took my iPad and watched some YouTube videos. Normal people would just closed their eyes again and sleep for longer.

15. FIRST concert you ever went to?

Daniela Mercury. I felt in love by her energy! I got up from the chair, I took off my shoes and I danced. I was very shy at the time, so my aunt - who brought me to the concert - was atonished! :P I think it was in 2004 in Lisbon at Pavilhão Atlântico - Parque das Nações.


























16. FIRST broken bone?

I am not sure you consider it as a bone, but I broke my chin when I was around 3 years old. Actually now I am recovering from a surgery I did to remove part of a meniscus on my left knee. Also, these were the two only times I needed to have lines sewing parts of my body :p

17. FIRST movie you remember seeing?

Really? Is this even possible to remember? ;) I do not know which one was my first, but I know I was totally addicted to Walt Disney movies. Actually, I loved them so much that I have decided to review them all - I have already started for those I remembered the less.
























18. FIRST sport you were involved in?

Well, I think the first sport I have ever tried was swimming. I have pictures of being a baby (like one year old or less) and already in my house's swimming pool swimming on my father's hands. After that, I think I went for swimming classes when I was around 3 years old. I swam for several years, then I stopped the classes and only came back when I was 16 years old. Today I swim when I go to a hotel or a gym with swimming pool. I have tried several sports; I have competed in some of them, but swimming is that activity I always come back to, even if occasionally.

19. FIRST tweet?

Well, I created a Twitter account some years ago, when I was in Erasmus but I am not sure I have ever Twitted back then. I re-discovered it last year with my blog, so 2013 ;)

20. FIRST Facebook profile picture?

Ahum...I have no idea! I also created my Facebook account when I was in Erasmus, so it might have been a crazy Erasmus picture. I have removed all the old profile pictures I had, but I can show the oldest I have kept. It is the following:



21. FIRST piercing?

None. I have no piercings, although I wanted to have one small on my nose when I was younger. 

Because I thought this was such a nice tag, I would like to thank Barbs for tagging me, and I would like to tag the following bloggers:

Laurent from Laurel's little blogs
Carla from Carlottaloth
Rachel from The inelegant wench
Crustal from Our kind of special
Shannel from Shannel Lee
Steph from Steph's spot
Sian from The Life of Sianm
Maritza from Surprise you are a mom
Kelly from Kelly's kinda crazy
Reynna from Reynnadelacruz

Thank you for reading and feel free to tag yourselves, if no one else has tagged you! Do not forget to leave your link below, so I read all your replies!

Xoxo,
LifeLover

8 comments:

  1. Hi Thanks for tag me, I will answer on my blog soon!, It seems fun and a way for readers to know us better!, Greetings and follow you on google! ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carla! Great that you will answer ;) I will be looking forward to reading it. Do not forget to add the link in the comments so I can check it out! A google follower as well ;) Feel free to check out my facebook as well: https://www.facebook.com/LifeLoverbyDani

      I love how we get to know each other so fast within the blogging community...it is great!

      Xoxo,
      Dani

      Delete
  2. Hi Dani thanks for the tag, It's so thoughtful of you to include me and of course I am happy and excited to do the tag. This is my first tag of the year and I can't wait to do it. By the way it's lovely getting to know you and you have a lovely blog. Have a great weekend gorgeous. hugs and kisses!

    always
    shannel
    shannellee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shannel! I thought you were blog was really cute so I decided to tag you! I am glad you welcome it eheh Don't forget to link the post in the comments section so I see it afterwards! Have fun :)

      Xoxo,
      Dani

      Delete
  3. Thanks for tagging me :-) I love the questions and can't wait to complete it! It's a really good way of getting to know people.
    Rachel x
    The Inelegant Wench

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel! Glad you liked it ;) do not forget to link your post here in the comments afterwards, so I can I check it out! Have fun!!

      Xoxo,
      Dani

      Delete
  4. Hey, Daniela.
    I enjoyed reading your answers.
    The broken chin accident hurt me while reading it.
    I just found your blog, and I'll be continuing reading it.

    -Smasim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Smasim! Thank you so much for your message. I am glad you liked the blog and I am even more glad that you feel like following it! Thanks again! ;) To receive the notifications on when I have a new post (not everyday as you can see) feel free to subscribe by e-mail or follow it on the right side bottom).

      Xoxo,
      Dani

      Delete